JAPFA Virtual Run & Ride 2021 is an event held by PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia Tbk (JAPFA) where participants will run or ride VIRTUALly or anywhere and use a distance measuring tracker application whose results are submitted on the www.japfacomfeed.co.id website. Participants are allowed to use treadmills, static bicycles, e-bikes and other assistive devices in carrying out challenge activities or have to carry out activities outside the home while still observing the applicable health protocols.
2. When will JAPFA Virtual Run & Ride 2021 registration open?
Registration for JAPFA Virtual Run & Ride 2021 will be open from September 9 to October 6, 2021 for regular registration. Registration will be closed at any time if the registration quota has been met.
3. I am a JAPFA Run 2020 participant who has not yet received a refund, how can I take part in JAPFA Virtual Run & Ride 2021? Or can I get a refund?
JAPFA Run 2020 participants cannot apply for a refund because they have passed two refund submission periods. JAPFA Run 2020 participants will automatically become JAPFA Virtual Run & Ride 2021 participants and can re-register with a voucher code so there is no need to make a payment again.
4. When will the Challenge period start?
The JAPFA Virtual Run & Ride 2021 event period starts on October 8 (at 06.00 +7 GMT) ad finish on November 21, 2021 (at 23.59 +7 GMT) 2021.
5. Who can join JAPFA Virtual Run & Ride 2021?
Foreigner/Indonesian participants who are domiciled in Indonesia, at least 6 years old, and physically and mentally healthy. Or all JAPFA employees outside Indonesia.
6. How to participate in the JAPFA Virtual Run & Ride 2021 event?
How to register
If you already have an imtiket.com account before, you can directly log in. If you don't have an account yet, you can create an account and verify the email that was previously registered.
After the email has been successfully verified, Log in on the registration menu.
After successfully logging in, select the JAPFA Virtual Run & Ride 2021 on the event menu
Register with the correct data.
Participants can register for the challenge with a maximum of 1 challenge run and 1 challenge ride.
Make Payments according to the pre-selected payment method at maximum of 1x24 hours.
Participants will receive a challenge guide via email at maximum of 1x24 hours after successfully registering (if participants do not receive an email, please check the spam/junk/promotion folder).
The above costs do not include admin fees and shipping.
10. How much is the shipping fee details?
IDR 260.000,- ($18.2)
IDR 490.000,- ($34)
IDR 550.000,- ($38.2)
IDR 925.000,- ($65)
IDR 880.000,- ($61)
IDR 990.000,- ($69)
11. When is the delivery time for the participant benefit?
Participant benefit delivery time is 15 – 27 November 2021, or take longer time for participants outside Indonesia
12. How to submit my running or riding results?
The procedure for submitting a challenge can be seen here.
13. Will there be a podium prize for the JAPFA Virtual Run & Ride 2021 event?
At the JAPFA Virtual Run & Ride 2021, there are no podium prizes for each category. However, participants can take part in various competitions with prizes held on the official JAPFA Instagram account with terms and conditions which can be seen here.
14. Can participants submit activity results multiple times (several uploads) or only once?
During the multiple challenge period, participants may submit the challenge results in several submissions as long as the limit determined by the organizer or until the challenge limit is met, with a maximum of three (3) submissions in one (1) day.
During the real time challenge period, participants can only upload one time.
15. Can the challenge be done at home, such as using a treadmill or a static bike/trainer?
Participants are allowed to use a treadmill, E-bike or bike trainer while participating in the challenge.
16. How to find out that there is no cheating by participants during the challenge period?
Cheating committed by participants is beyond the responsibility of the organizers. However, the Organizer will verify the results submitted by each participant.
17. Where can I get the information about JAPFA Virtual Run & Ride 2021?